Объявление

Админы:

Антеи

Aiden

Модеры:

Рукия

Айна

Новости игры

Тебя все ещё нет, а в наших городах стали происходить странности. Вдруг обновился уже давно заброшенный сайт, на стенах зданий Токио появились непонятные объявления. В тихой Йокогаме кто-то поселился. Что же происходит? Хочешь найти ответы на вопросы? Тогда включайся в игру и создай свою жизнь, свой сюжет!

Погода:

В Токио свежо и жарко,яркое солнце как всегда напекает всем головы,ветра нет,на небе не облочка.В йокагаме начинает проеснятся,дождя нет,но всё ещё сыро,на конец то появилось солнце,слабый ветерок.Полдень.

Для гостей:

Здравствуй гость! Если ты читаешь это, то значит нам не хватает…ТЕБЯ! Да, именно тебя! Твоей индивидуальности, твоей игры. Не стой просто так, регистрируйся, заполняй анкету и играй!
В игре присутствуют только неканоны,либо каноны с других аниме.

Вход для пиарщиков:

Реклама строго взаимная!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » New Anime » Администрация » Triptiabaiff

Triptiabaiff

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes which will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

I like reading through an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Great web site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your effort!

Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is an extremely smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to   blogroll.

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

I do accept as true with all the concepts you've presented in your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for starters. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Вы здесь » New Anime » Администрация » Triptiabaiff

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно